Saint Petersburg stadium is the first stadium in the world containing a hybrid sliding pitch, (type Mixto). A Verti-Drain 7215 is regularly being used to de-compact the soil and to stimulate root growth. The stadium also owns a Redexim Speed-Seed machine, to overseed the field with Ryegrass.
Find A Story
- Luzhniki stadium Moscow – Verti-Drain aerator instrumental to help create strong and dense grass cover
- Saint Petersburg stadium, venue for semifinal match between Belgium and France World Cup Russia – aeration with Verti-Drain, overseeding with Speed-Seed
- Kazan Arena one day before quarterfinal Belgium – Brazil
- Tatars prepare for World Cup with combination of Redexim seeding machines
- World champions rely on Redexim at World Cup Russia