Nearly all 70 playing fields (stadium and trainings fields) in use for the upcoming World Cup Football in Russia use Rink top dressers to help give the perfect playing surfaces.
Kaliningrad Stadium is based on the concept and design of the Allianz Arena in Munich, and was only inaugurated in the beginning of April. The Stadium will stage, amongst others, the crucial Group G match between England & Belgium. The playing field consists of a soil enforcing system of the brand SIS-Grass, and head groundsman Vitaly Belonenko used the ultralight and accurate Rink 1010 several times to optimize the structure of the soil.
The Verti-Drain deep-tine aerator (model 7215) works the sand down deeper into the soil profile
Head groundsman Vitaly Belonenko
Find A Story
- Luzhniki stadium Moscow – Verti-Drain aerator instrumental to help create strong and dense grass cover
- Saint Petersburg stadium, venue for semifinal match between Belgium and France World Cup Russia – aeration with Verti-Drain, overseeding with Speed-Seed
- Kazan Arena one day before quarterfinal Belgium – Brazil
- Tatars prepare for World Cup with combination of Redexim seeding machines
- World champions rely on Redexim at World Cup Russia