Top dressings help to keep the soil sweet and assist in the breaking down of thatch. Heavy applications of predominately sandy materials on sports pitches can help to shape the camber of the surface and improve drainage. Frequently light dressings in the growing season will help provide first class surfaces. Firm fast greens will require regular top dressings to provide the necessary resilience. Suitable top dressings can be used to connect the surface with drainage layers beneath by brushing them into Verti-Drain holes. Existing soils can be improved and even exchanged by applications of suitable top dressings after a hollow coring program.
- Luzhniki stadium Moscow – Verti-Drain aerator instrumental to help create strong and dense grass cover
- Saint Petersburg stadium, venue for semifinal match between Belgium and France World Cup Russia – aeration with Verti-Drain, overseeding with Speed-Seed
- Kazan Arena one day before quarterfinal Belgium – Brazil
- Tatars prepare for World Cup with combination of Redexim seeding machines
- World champions rely on Redexim at World Cup Russia