Overseeding can renovate a worn or damaged area, increase turf grass density, or alter the species composition of a sward. Selection of seed is the first consideration. The provision of favorable germination and establishment conditions fundamental to the success of any overseeding operation.
You will find that temperatures above 54˚F (12˚C), a moist, well-aerated seedbed, close seed/soil contact, and reduced shade from existing grasses are primary requirements for rapid development. Soil aeration and thatch control must form part of a routine maintenance program so that optimum conditions are provided. Optimum contact with soil is important in order to enhance conditions for maximum germination. A moist seedbed is paramount and, if needed, irrigation must be light and frequent.
- Luzhniki stadium Moscow – Verti-Drain aerator instrumental to help create strong and dense grass cover
- Saint Petersburg stadium, venue for semifinal match between Belgium and France World Cup Russia – aeration with Verti-Drain, overseeding with Speed-Seed
- Kazan Arena one day before quarterfinal Belgium – Brazil
- Tatars prepare for World Cup with combination of Redexim seeding machines
- World champions rely on Redexim at World Cup Russia