Besides the obvious mowing, spraying and top dressing, there are other less obvious jobs which have to be done such as cleaning and maintenance.
Leaves have to be picked up and removed from the fairways just to enable play to continue. Perhaps the best way of dealing with them is to use a machine with scarifier or flail blades set just 18mm (3/4″) above the ground. This lifts them from the turf surface and then blows them into the hopper.
- Luzhniki stadium Moscow – Verti-Drain aerator instrumental to help create strong and dense grass cover
- Saint Petersburg stadium, venue for semifinal match between Belgium and France World Cup Russia – aeration with Verti-Drain, overseeding with Speed-Seed
- Kazan Arena one day before quarterfinal Belgium – Brazil
- Tatars prepare for World Cup with combination of Redexim seeding machines
- World champions rely on Redexim at World Cup Russia