The practice of aerating turf has never been more popular. For many, it is the magic bullet for solving all turf challenges; for others, it has come to be seen as a kind of mysterious voodoo science. In fact, it is neither.
While the process of aerating turf is certainly commonplace these days, it is hardly well understood by the legions of professionals who perform the practice on turf around the world each day. A greater understanding of the nature, types and nuances of proper aeration is essential for the turf professional who seeks to gain control over the health of their turf grass, whether on the golf course or the sportsfield. It is that important.
- Luzhniki stadium Moscow – Verti-Drain aerator instrumental to help create strong and dense grass cover
- Saint Petersburg stadium, venue for semifinal match between Belgium and France World Cup Russia – aeration with Verti-Drain, overseeding with Speed-Seed
- Kazan Arena one day before quarterfinal Belgium – Brazil
- Tatars prepare for World Cup with combination of Redexim seeding machines
- World champions rely on Redexim at World Cup Russia