The material used in synthetic turf must be kept level for a consistent playing field and the upper carpet fibers have to remain free of detritus to avoid the accumulation of dirt and bacteria, as well as harmful materials such as glass or stray studs.
The Verti-Clean PTO picks up surface debris with a rotating brush, which throws it on a vibrating sieve. The sieve filters infill material back on to the playing surface, while retaining the debris. The PTO driven brush speed can be varied making it easier to remove larger amounts of dirt and debris from the synthetic turf. The lightweight hopper with debris can easily be removed for dumping.
|Fast||Saves time and money|
|Easy to use||It will rapidly become your operator’s favorite machine|
|Fast between jobs||Ensuring trouble free use and simple maintenance|
|Inexpensive||Fits any budget|
|Lightweight||Can work with most any prime mover|
|Ground driven||No hydraulics, no pto, no engine|
|Soft brush||Will work with any turf|
|Working Width||59" (150cm)|
|Working Depth||0”-0.4” (0mm -10mm)|
|Speed||7.4mph (Max. 12km/h) depending on the conditions of
|Weight||250lbs (115 Kg )|
|Tractor Required||12HP with 330lb (150kg) lift capacity|
|Dimensions||67" x 43" x 28" (171cm x 108cm x 70cm)|
|Collection Hopper Capacity||18 gallons (70 liters)|
|Maximum Capacity||156076 ft2/h (14500m2/h)|
|Drainage vibrating sieve (Standard supplied)||0.2 “ x 0.2” (5mm x 5mm)|
|Standard Parts||Removable dirt receiving bin.
Ground-hugging dragging brush.
Easily changeable sieve.
Manual cylinder with manual and tool set.
|Options||Sieve elements with various drainage dimensions.
- Luzhniki stadium Moscow – Verti-Drain aerator instrumental to help create strong and dense grass cover
- Saint Petersburg stadium, venue for semifinal match between Belgium and France World Cup Russia – aeration with Verti-Drain, overseeding with Speed-Seed
- Kazan Arena one day before quarterfinal Belgium – Brazil
- Tatars prepare for World Cup with combination of Redexim seeding machines
- World champions rely on Redexim at World Cup Russia