Redexim Hollow Coring Tines maintain the highest quality structural integrity of any hollow tine available today.
Traditional thick wall hollow tines sacrifice durability in the manufacturing process by v-slot cutting and folding the tine to produce a tapered point. This process innately weakens the tine and thereby reduces the lifespan of the tine. It’s no wonder our hollow tines outlive all others.
Verti-Drain® hollow tines are manufactured for maximum strength using a revolutionary new process called Push Point Reverse Extrusion. This patented process produces a superior tapered hollow tine without cutting and folding. It’s no wonder why the Redexim Hollow Coring Tines outlive all others.
- Luzhniki stadium Moscow – Verti-Drain aerator instrumental to help create strong and dense grass cover
- Saint Petersburg stadium, venue for semifinal match between Belgium and France World Cup Russia – aeration with Verti-Drain, overseeding with Speed-Seed
- Kazan Arena one day before quarterfinal Belgium – Brazil
- Tatars prepare for World Cup with combination of Redexim seeding machines
- World champions rely on Redexim at World Cup Russia