Rink DS550 SP
The new top dresser is the first ever walk-in-front disc spreader on the market. It contains a 18 hp engine and spreads top dressing material up to 40 feet (12 meters) wide.
Now you can top-dress with a pedestrian unit much like is done with walking aerifiers. The DS550 is hydrostatic driven, with great traction and a very light footprint.
|Model||Rink DS550 SP|
|Spreading Width||6.5 – 40 ft (2 – 12 m)|
|Spreading Thickness||0.02 – 0.60" (0.5 – 15 mm)|
|Weight||1,102 lbs (500 kg)|
|Hopper Capacity Level||19.5 cu. ft. (0.55 cu. m.)|
|Tractor Size||self propelled, 12 hp engine|
- Luzhniki stadium Moscow – Verti-Drain aerator instrumental to help create strong and dense grass cover
- Saint Petersburg stadium, venue for semifinal match between Belgium and France World Cup Russia – aeration with Verti-Drain, overseeding with Speed-Seed
- Kazan Arena one day before quarterfinal Belgium – Brazil
- Tatars prepare for World Cup with combination of Redexim seeding machines
- World champions rely on Redexim at World Cup Russia