The Eliminator removes the infill material from synthetic turf playing surfaces by using a soft rotating brush lifted to a conveyor belt system and then on to an independent collection unit, which must be driven along side the unit.
With the rising cost of synthetic playing fields the Eliminator can remove materials to be cleaned and used on a replacement field upon the end of life of a sportsfield, or to remove the materials to be recycled or repurposed in other products or in other applications. The Eliminator can be used with all types of infill material and is a useful tool for seam repairs or other maintenance in addition to complete field removal.
|Soft brush||Does not damage turf|
|PTO Drive||Lower cost than engine driven, self contained machines|
|High dump conveyor||Will move material into most any collection unit|
|Working width||61” (1500mm)|
(with brush not worn out)
|0" - 1.5" (0mm - 40mm)|
|Driving speed||0 - 3mph (0 - 5kph)|
|Recommended tractor||35 HP. Lift capacity 1984lbs. (900kg)|
|Three-point connection||CAT 1/2|
|Standard parts||Frame with aft roller adjustable in height.
Discharge belt, Supply belt, Boom cylinder, Users manual container with tools
- Luzhniki stadium Moscow – Verti-Drain aerator instrumental to help create strong and dense grass cover
- Saint Petersburg stadium, venue for semifinal match between Belgium and France World Cup Russia – aeration with Verti-Drain, overseeding with Speed-Seed
- Kazan Arena one day before quarterfinal Belgium – Brazil
- Tatars prepare for World Cup with combination of Redexim seeding machines
- World champions rely on Redexim at World Cup Russia