Olympic Stadiums in Rio Use the Redexim Carrier
The Redexim Carrier is utilised to carry out the daily maintenance of the turf in the final days leading up to the opening ceremony, as well as during the Games themselves. The Carrier is a selfpropelled walk-in-front machine, the unique design of the machine allows the Carrier to exert very little ground pressure therefore ensuring it does not mark the turf and allowing maintenance processes to be carried out more regularly.Therefore it is the ideal maintenance machine to carry out jobs such as verti-draining, overseeding and topdressing.
Speed Seed in action.
Speed Seed attached to the Carrier.
Speed Seed again
Rink 1520 brush spreader
Rink 1520 again.
Verti-Drain aerating the field
Redexim Product Quick Find
- Luzhniki stadium Moscow – Verti-Drain aerator instrumental to help create strong and dense grass cover
- Saint Petersburg stadium, venue for semifinal match between Belgium and France World Cup Russia – aeration with Verti-Drain, overseeding with Speed-Seed
- Kazan Arena one day before quarterfinal Belgium – Brazil
- Tatars prepare for World Cup with combination of Redexim seeding machines
- World champions rely on Redexim at World Cup Russia