Redexim bv, the parent company of Redexim North America, has reached an agreement to purchase the assets of BLEC Global Ltd of the United Kingdom. The deal includes the purchase of the BLEC name and means that the products will continue to be traded around the world by Redexim under the name of BLEC.
Redexim will now be responsible for the full manufacturing and distribution of the current range of over 80 different BLEC machines throughout the world including the United States and Canada. Discussions are currently underway to set up dealer arrangements in the countries within which BLEC operates, and announcements about this will be made in due course.
BLEC, founded in 1986, has developed a good reputation around the world for developing new innovative machinery that is well engineered, built for long life and reliability. The company offers a wide range of specialised landscaping and turfcare machinery, both walk behind and tractor mounted models, to suit a varied range of requirements. BLEC products have been used by superintendents, sports turf managers, sod farms, and contractors around the world.
Redexim is internationally known for its development of innovative turf management products for the golf, sports field and landscape markets. For more information about Redexim or Blec products, contact the Sales and Marketing Office at 636-825-8300 or visit www.Redexim.com
Find A Story
- Luzhniki stadium Moscow – Verti-Drain aerator instrumental to help create strong and dense grass cover
- Saint Petersburg stadium, venue for semifinal match between Belgium and France World Cup Russia – aeration with Verti-Drain, overseeding with Speed-Seed
- Kazan Arena one day before quarterfinal Belgium – Brazil
- Tatars prepare for World Cup with combination of Redexim seeding machines
- World champions rely on Redexim at World Cup Russia